Dui Defence Lawyers in Farmington, NM
A DUI conviction is a life-changing event. If you are found guilty of driving under the influence, the consequences range from staggering fines to jail time. Additionally, you lose your driving privileges for a period of time, and depending upon your employer’s policies, your job may be affected, too. That’s why it’s important to consult with Yoder Law Firm as soon as possible following your arrest. We’re the drunk driving lawyers in Farmington, NM, that stand aggressively between you and a possible conviction.
Our law firm provides the representation you need to mount a strong defense. Depending on the individual facts of your case, we may discover grounds to have the prosecution reduce or even drop your charges. Every case is different, but with our help, you improve your chances of securing a more favorable outcome.
Aggressive DUI Representation
At our law firm, we familiarize ourselves with every facet of your case. We’ll leave no stone unturned to discover any advantage on your behalf. The law lays out very specific grounds for how arresting officers must conduct the proceedings before, during, and after your arrest. As your drunk driving defense lawyers, we look out for technicalities and discrepancies such as:
- Whether or Not the Officer Had Reasonable Suspicion
- Whether or Not the Officer Followed Procedure
- What the Road Conditions Were
- How Field Sobriety Tests Were Conducted
- When the Breathalyzer Was Last Calibrated
Remember, time is of the essence in putting together a strong DUI defense. Schedule your consultation as soon as you can following your arrest. Our law firm is on your side.
Contact us today to consult with a drunk driving defense lawyer. We proudly represent clients in Farmington, NM.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||8:00am - 12:00pm|
- National College For DUI Defense
- Supreme Courts Of Indiana, California, And New Mexico
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Lawyers Of Distinction
- American Bar Association
- 10 Best Female Attorneys
- United States District Court Of New Mexico
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The Association Of Trial Lawyers Of America
- United States District Court Northern And Southern Districts Of Indiana